Business and Litigation Attorney
"Sean Lowe exceeds every expectation and is all around wonderful to work with. I..."
He represents everything from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, as well as individuals, in addressing their commercial needs. This includes handling their contractual and employment matters, among other things. Sean also represents clients in their business disputes in courtrooms throughout the United States.
Sean also leverages his … read more broad courtroom experience by helping clients avoid lawsuits whenever possible.
Already in 2022, Sean successfully defended a Canadian company at a trial against a party seeking over $750,000.
Even the attorneys who have faced off against him, as well as the judges who have watched, call him a “bulldog”, well-prepared, and an excellent advocate.
- Appellate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Debt Collection
- Other Debt & Bankruptcy Matter
"When we were served with a lawsuit involving our lease, we reached out to Sean. He represented us and helped enormously, to not only get the suit withdrawn, but also get what was due to us. Sean is highly knowledgeable across different sectors in commercial and real estate law, is very clear and transparent up front about likely costs and time estimates, and is very fast to respond."
"Sean Lowe exceeds every expectation and is all around wonderful to work with. I couldn't recommend him more!"
"Fantastic. I know it is usually hard to say nice things about attorneys, but we were super impressed with Sean and would hire him for anything. He was quick to respond, took the time to educate us on our options, and provided great feedback."
"Quick response and clear answers. Will work with again!"
"Sean has been a joy to work with, after Sean successfully had some defamatory comments removed from our business Facebook page, we have since hired him for multiple other legal issues our company faced and will continue to do so."
"Sean was amazing. He dealt with my situation quickly and professionally, getting results that I couldn’t even fathom possible. 10/10 would recommend to anyone else who needs a lawyers assistance."
FLOWE LEGAL, P.C.
Jul 2021 - Present
• Serves large and small corporations, including start-ups and software companies, as well as individuals, by addressing their business legal needs, through incorporation, drafting contracts and resolving disputes, including employment matters.
• Helped businesses recover hundreds of thousands in past due payments.
• Successfully defended a Canadian client at trial from a $750,000+ lawsuit.
Mar 2018 - Jul 2021
• Represented Fortune 500 companies, institutions, and multinational companies in business disputes in federal, state, and bankruptcy courts throughout the country, including California, New York, Florida, Illinois, and many other states.
• Counseled companies regarding employment and contractual issues.
• Drafted lending instruments and real estate documents to secure financing for real estate.
WARGO FRENCH LLP
Jul 2017 - Dec 2017
• Counseled clients in a broad range of complex commercial matters in state and federal courts in and outside of California, including business disputes involving contractual breaches, business torts, employment matters, financial services litigation, and insurance coverage and bad faith disputes.
Feb 2014 - Jun 2017
• Handled general and product liability actions, insurance (bad faith) disputes, catastrophic personal injury matters, defamation actions, and environmental and appellate matters on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts in and outside of California.
SUPREME COURT OF THE NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
Law Clerk to the Hon. John A. Manglona
Aug 2012 - Dec 2013
• Drafted opinions, bench memoranda, and orders, and readied the justices for oral argument.
• Served on the committee amending the rules of appellate procedure, which included drafting and finalizing rule amendments.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
Judicial Extern to the Hon. Dean D. Pregerson
Jan 2011 - May 2011
• Drafted orders granting and denying motions to dismiss, remand, and for summary judgment, as well an an opinion deciding a bankruptcy appeal.
• Analyzed newly-filed lawsuits and habeas petitions.
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
May 2008 - Aug 2008
• Assisted attorneys in their federal investigations by examining evidence in cases, including wiretap recordings.