Articles of Organization set forth basic information about a Limited Liability Company including name, purpose, business address and agent for service of process. Once filed with and approved by the California Secretary of State, the Articles of Organization legally create the LLC as a registered business entity.
California Limited Liability Company
Articles of Organization
1. LLC Name : The name of the entity is _________ [Proposed Entity Name] _______________ .
( The name must include LLC, L.L.C., Limited Liability Company, Limited Liability Co., Ltd. Liability Co. or Ltd. Liability Company; and may not include : bank, trust, trustee, incorporated, inc., corporation, or corp., insurer, or insurance company .)
2. Purpose : The purpose of the limited liability company is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which a limited liability company may be organized under the California Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act.
3. Addresses :
a. The LLC’s initial street address is: ________[Initial Street Address, No P.O. Boxes]______ .
( Do not list a P.O. Box .)
b. The LLC’s initial mailing address is: ______ [Initial Mailing Address, If Different] ___________ .
( If different from street address .)
4. Agent for Service of Process :
( List a California resident or registered corporate agent that agrees to be your initial agent to accept service of process in the event that your LLC is sued. You may list any adult who lives in California. You may not list an LLC as the agent. If the agent is a California registered corporate agent, do not list the address as the address for service of process is already on file .)
Agent’s Name: _________ [Agent’s Name] _____________ .
Agent’s Street Address: __________________ [Agent’s Street Address] ___________________ .
( Do not list a P.O. Box .)
5. Management :
The LLC will be managed by ( check one ):
___ One Manager ___ More Than One Manager ____ All LLC Member(s)
Organizer’s Signature Organizer’s Printed Name
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
Hire the top business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees
- Atlanta Business Lawyers
- Austin Business Lawyers
- Boston Business Lawyers
- Chicago Business Lawyers
- Dallas Business Lawyers
- Houston Business Lawyers
- Los Angeles Business Lawyers
- New York Business Lawyers
- Philadelphia Business Lawyers
- San Francisco Business Lawyers
- Seattle Business Lawyers
- Charlotte Business Lawyers
- Denver Business Lawyers
- Jacksonville Business Lawyers
- Las Vegas Business Lawyers
- Phoenix Business Lawyers
- Portland Business Lawyers
- San Antonio Business Lawyers
- San Diego Business Lawyers
- San Jose Business Lawyers
- View All Business Lawyers